Testy Friday

Very testing indeed.... car batt went flat today.. me forgot to switch off lights last nite. Had a tiny dishort with my hubby. Quite upset with him for displaying such behavior with me in public (in front of in laws). So there, but now, we cranky ppl have resolved it. lols!

Anyway, office did clearing up. Which is good.. so many sentimental stuff out of the way! haha! So much more space for all of us... the only sad thing? One of sales has to shift :( so sad.. Hmm... why not all of sales move over to Tech side? Boss included? haha! Then, some tech side move over to our place? Chris moves to sg's place? hmm.. interesting change. Maybe beta fengshui? lols

Got my new passport :P Officer commented to check my 'old' passport - since it's like so long with ICA haha! So funny..

Yes, had Kenny Rogers. Sorry dear dunlin, while u were away, the mousie and the mommie went out to play.

Got the pressies from Toys R Us. Got special gifts for special ppl :) Shh... can't say much :P Too bad to those who want to know! haha!

Anyway, gg Malacca tmr. Told customers to contact me on mobile/ MY mobile. So it's cool. So office peeps : Me gg to be on leave on Monday. Working from home on Tuesday. Too tired... me poor person.. driving there.. and back... while the passengers zzzzzzz away. So need to rest. But can still work! lol!

No comments: