DnD

ha! Thnx to k-leb for reminding me to blog more often *grins*
Now let's see... oh yeah... DnD was on a Friday and whilst all of the rest of the company had half day and went off to pamper and pretty themselves fine and dandy, we at Customer Svc had to continue to work until the end... so pitiful until we've got customers sympathizing with us... maybe that's why very little complaints. Hehe..

DnD.. rushed the 'babe' (read as 'ba-be') to the hotel. They had to perform you see for the best dressed table. Of coz... screamed our heads off to support our buddies. Let's see.. our buddies won: best dressed male and best table.. and my pal from another dept won best dressed female. 3 folks won top 10 and what did I get?

A very high fever that didn't go away.. and due to that.. overshot my medical leave for the whole yr. Oh yeah... I vomitted and slogged my way to even the restroom at nite. Not a good experience.

Alright.. better get some shuteye. I need to see the doctor tomorrow. I'm feverish and my throat is swelling so badly that I can't talked and strained my throat just now. Not good at all. Esp when it's bleeding.

Blogging more ahead to come. Let's see if I can make $ out of blogging. hahaha...

No comments: